Monday, April 23, 2007

Christopher and Allison's Kids

I've decided that I don't like it when Amy and Paul are out of town. They are the only ones who leave comments. :)
So, to encourage you to leave a message, I am posting my nephews. Allison sent me these cute pics of Christopher, John and Tanner. Enjoy!



Tanner
Tanner
Tanner
Tanner (love that hair!)

Tanner's runny nose fixed.

WWF guy! I wonder how long he stayed at Christopher and Allison's?
John
John
John
The two cute brothers!
By the way Allison, do you know what you are having next?








12 comments:

Christene said...

From Kaile and Garrett

I liked seeing John and Tanner. They are so cute! How I wish I could see them again. I was worried that Tanner could not breath. What are all of the balloons for? I hope Uncle Hammie has a good time with his babies. I think Uncle Hammie's hair looked funny. I love our part of the family.

Love, Kaile

I think that Uncle Hammie is Spider Man. Why do you have the balloons? I want to play balloons with them.

Garrett

paul said...

christopher's handlbar mustache is very nice (think sasha baron cohen--i like).

i have been around to comment, but didn't realize that i had been permitted into the exclusive club...

paul said...

john and tanner are very cute. allison's blonde genes are strong huh? did the christopher have blonde hair as a child?

Christene said...

Yes, Christopher had blonde hair through High School. Maybe the Utah altitude has changed him???? Or maybe he is just getting old. Hee/hee

Welcome to the exclusive club Paul . . . .

Christene said...

paul - Thanks for the comments about my dad. He is home and doing better. He can't seem to sit still, so he paces all day :) He is having problems sleeping, and still seems pretty out of it at times, (can't concentrate, etc.). I think they are trying to tweak his meds. He told me today he thinks they told him to take Benedryl instead of Vicotin? Didn't make sense to me, but I'm sure my Mom understood.

You are right about the life changing experience. Hopefully it will stick this time that he needs to take care of himself. He is on insulin shots for atleast a month. He has a goal to loose 25 more lbs. to get off all meds. I am rooting for him!

Did Amy take the kids to Utah/Oregon? I hope you get to see your kids soon.

paul said...

yes. amy is in oregon and driving this morning to utah.

the doctors probably want him to wean himself of the vicodin because it is addictive. cardiologists seem to have an aversion to narcotics because the type of pain they deal with (chest pain--heart related) is specifically treated well with narcotics.

benadryl could help him sleep...?

lifestyle change is so difficult. american lifestyles have really moved toward the sedentary with large meal portions. having the self control to resist the onslaught of food and restful entertainment is almost too much to overcome. i hope your dad can reach his goal.

paul said...

christopher: do you read this blog?

Christene said...

Nope, he doesn't.

Amy F said...

Is Christopher "Uncle Hammie?"

Christopher needs to be in the exclusive club.

Cute, cute kids. I hope to see them sometime soon... like in Branson?? I didn't know Allison is pregnant?!? Do they know if it is another boy, or a girl?

Christine... how comes the newsletter?? Anything I can do???

Christene said...

Yes, Christopher is "Uncle Hammie". That happened when he came home off of his mission and Kaile was really little. Sam was Uncle Ham, so Christopher became Uncle Hammie . . . and it stuck.

Christopher has been invited, he just chooses not to be involved.

You will see all of our kids, and Christopher and Tanner, (John and Allison don't travel well), and Sam. I don't think Ginny is coming. I think she is dancing.

Allison is due in November??? I don't know what they are having, I haven't heard.

I am going to try to work on the newsletter tomorrow, but I haven't received much from the Sherrill's. Maybe I'll be done by Monday?????? I'll let you know. Oh, and thanks for the updated e-mail addresses!

Amy F said...

Let me know about anything I can do. You're so great!

"Uncle Hammie's" 'stache = creepy. I hope he shaved!

I'm sad we'll be missing some Petersons.

Christene said...

I guess we'll find out in Branson if he shaved. Gives me more to look forward to!! :)

I'm sad we are missing Peterson's as well. They will be sorely missed whether they believe it or not.