Here are some pictures of my kids with Lizards. They love to watch Daddy catch them with his "weed lasso". Also a picture of Kaile on the motorcycle with Sam. He takes her for rides all over town. This last one was down to the Santa Margarita River (really a big creek) that is just down the hill. They played on the bank and collected shells and even some old craw dad? arm shells. Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted. Jan had the camera in Idaho. He took pics so I could see what it looked like. :)
p.s. Paul, send me your e-mail address so I can add you. Amy, I would still love to see your site!

2 comments:
Wow... lizards and motorcycles. I know Jan is proud of his posterity.
It was so, so much fun to have you guys over last night. Brinlee and Michael were talking about your kids all day, wondering if they were coming over for dinner tonight, too.
We'll have to have a few fun activities for the 4th generation to do in Branson. It will be fun to get all of them together again!
I would love to. Maybe a craft or some games. Although, just being on the beach together making sand castles is probably all they need to have tons of fun!
Post a Comment