Saturday, February 6, 2010

Starting 2010

This is Claire's last "cute" picture. You'll see why later. :)
I love to watch Garrett's tongue peek out as he concentrates!
This is Kaile's hair for "Crazy Hair Day". It is amazing what you can do with Christmas clearance items!


She said that she wanted her hair to "stick straight up". I think she got it. Amazingly enough, it stayed up all day!







And my kids favorite...the park.




This is Garrett's "after school" picture - notice the lunch all over his mouth. He is such a boy!


Kaile having fun with Ty!




And here is Claire's first "more grown-up" picture. Yep, she lost her first tooth! My baby is growing up! She really does seem older now. It is amazing how loosing a tooth will change everything!


4 comments:

Aimee said...

i think she's still "cute" :) i love reading how your family is doing. kaile's crazy hair looks wonderful. glad all is well.

Anonymous said...

Tell them to stop growing please! Oh, and by the way, I have a blog...love you!

Amy F said...

Wow... I can't believe Claire lost a tooth! Where is the time going?? I love the crazy hair! I'm guessing some pipe cleaners or something?? I'll have to get the how-to to use in upcoming years...

Erin said...

I love the crazy hair do! Awesome!