Videos that Jan took at the cemetary. I'm so glad most of you could be there and hope you made it home safely.
http://
http://
Decembers Finest
8 years ago
Look into our hearts and minds and see what makes us tick! Feel free to cry and laugh with us.
3 comments:
I hadn't heard Grandpa Joe passed away. I'm so sorry and I hope Grandma Joe and Sarah are doing okay.
Christene, please thank Jan for recording that. That was really cool. And also thank him for not recording the rest. :P When you said you had video of the cemetery service I was afraid I was going to see me up there crying while trying to read "Crossing the Bar." :P
That was beautiful, and now I can show it to my family members that missed it. Thanks.
I only wish you had been there, too, Christine. Hard to be home with a sick daughter... we missed you!
Thanks to you and Jan for doing so many of the things we who are not close wish we could have done/could be doing. You two are amazing... we are so grateful for you!
Post a Comment