Ty is so cute! His face reminds me of Jan... I love Garrett's cute smile... so grown up.
And whatinthe??? You're moving back?? Guess I've been out of this loop! !!! I know one little man who will be excited to have your kids back in the state!
Good luck with the move... or I think I already missed it?? Good luck unpacking and we'll see you soon??
7 comments:
Oh, what a cutey!!! Are you guys moving back to SD??
He's a cutie! Moving for good??
Moving?
He is too cute! Can't wait to see him in person!!!
Moving?
He is too cute! Can't wait to see him in person!!!
Congrats on the new baby! It looks like everyone enjoys him. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I'll be sure to stalk it now!
Ty is so cute! His face reminds me of Jan... I love Garrett's cute smile... so grown up.
And whatinthe??? You're moving back?? Guess I've been out of this loop! !!! I know one little man who will be excited to have your kids back in the state!
Good luck with the move... or I think I already missed it?? Good luck unpacking and we'll see you soon??
oops... this is Amy
Post a Comment