Thursday, October 30, 2008

YES on 8

I know my mom is probably the only one who reads my blog, but just for the sake of trying to do my part....here is the video I enjoyed the most regarding this prop. I am not one to be able to flaunt words like some of my cousins. Most of my beliefs are deeply held and hard to explain. There are lots of reasons I believe in this prop. I hope others will understand that I do not hate anyone, but I want my right as a parent, and as a religious follower to believe and teach my children as I wish, not what people in public schools want them to know. Mostly because marriage between a man and a woman is sacred and ordained of God. Enough said.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1352578267?bctid=1819819843

3 comments:

Amy F said...

Enough said. Some things are just convictions. And things that are sacred aren't always "explainable."

Like your new blog style.

Hope you are feeling well...

Miss J. Davis said...

Christine, you crazy, I read your blog!
I love you!
Yes on 8

Miss J. Davis said...

i so read your blog!
don't stop posting!
i LOVE you!

susan

yes on prop 8!