I just had to put on here how amazed I was with Garrett today. I had printed out conference packets for my kids to help try and keep everyone focused on General Conference, and just hoping that this year I would be able to hear more than half of the talks. Not only did it work wonders (especially during the morning session), but Garrett and Kaile actually took notes! The packets are really cute with ties for each of the Apostles and then an area to take notes in. With every person that would come up, Garrett would find the Apostle, color the tie like the one he was wearing, and then take his paper to Jan to take notes for him. It was amazing that when we were done listening to a talk and Jan would read me the "words" Garrett asked him to write down, that he had a pretty good grasp on the concepts that were taught. Jan even had a couple tears in his eye watching his son. As a parent, I'd have to say it was a very gratifying day.
3 comments:
Good examples from his parents. Cute Garrett has such a sweet serious side. It is so fulfilling to see faith reflected in our children's actions.
Such a cute story!!! Garrett is such a sweetie! And Jan is such a cry baby! :) jk
Oh! My little love is growing up!
I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment