Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!

Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."

Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.


Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now!

8 comments:

Amy F said...

Oh, hooray!!! The Petersons are back!!! We've really missed you, Christine!

I was a Hufflepuff, too. Looks like I'm in great company!

School starts soon?? How was the lake?? Hope it was a good end to the summer. Let me know what you guys are up to next weekend... Paul has a few days off (in a row!!).

paul said...

hufflepuff. hufflepuff.

Christene said...

Is every girl a hufflepuff?? Maybe it is the nature of women.

Amy F said...

That would be interesting to see. I also wondered whether, if I took the quiz after a really hard, long, bad day, I might be put into Slytherin. ????

Amy F said...

Love you guys... thanks for a fun weekend! We're all crashing for the night to make up for all the fun we had!!!!

Christene said...

Amy,
So my theory on most hufflepuff's being girls was wrong. Jan is as well.
Hufflepuff 91
Ravenclaw 84
Griffindor 82
Slytherin 50

After he took the test, he said, "Why couldn't I be something with a cool name?" Obviously isn't a HP fan. :)

We had such a good weekend with you all!! I can't wait to post some pictures. Thanks for driving down to spend your time off with you. And paul, Jan keeps talking about how excited he is you are going with him to Whitney!!!

Christene said...

I meant, spend time with us. :)

Amy F said...

Well... Jan DOES like shopping. Jan, welcome to the club. No, really... it looks like he scored high for all the top 3.

Can't wait to see your pictures... we'll post some too. I'll need to get some copies from you, too.