She got to go on another ride with Jan and Sarah. Sam took them "up and down really fast" and it made her stomach kind of queasy in the second trip, so she didn't like it as well. Jan, on the other hand, got the flying bug.
We have also been having fun going to the San Diego County Fair. We went several times, and one of our good friends even took them on an elephant ride! The kids were very excited. We also got to watch the freestyle motorcycle jumping. Garrett loved it. Kaile hated it.
Next are pictures of Jan and some of his guys. They won incentives to bungee jump at the fair. They are all really nice guys, and Jan is like the proud papa.

4 comments:
Looks like fun. I miss going to the fair. I'm like Kaile and get alittle queasy in those little planes. Your kids are getting so big. Have a happy 4th
Fun times for the Petersons! I love the summer time. It is fun to think about you all flying overhead. What an amazing experience! The fair looks like so much fun! We're excited to see the kiddos this weekend!
Here is some eco friendly news for you Amy.
http://walmart.triaddigital.com/enhancedrendercontent_ektid11952.aspx
http://www.asimpleswitch.com/?origin=banner&country=us
I am sure you have tried these already, I will have to switch next time I have a burn out.
We only have one... but perhaps we should make the switch. The only thing I don't like about them is that there is a slight lag time between turning on the light and the light actually turning on...
Matt made the switch a while back...
Post a Comment