Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another Day

Kaile and Garrett buried at the beach. Jan's work has a BBQ every couple of weeks at the beach, and my kids love playing with the sales guys.

Garrett and Daddy after church. Aren't they both the most handsome men in the world?
Our family (on Mother's Day) Too bad I have a sun nose!
See how my garden is growing? Anyone need zucchini?Anyone recognize this from their childhood? I think they are Peterson boy relics found while working in my garden. How fun.

These were taken by my artistic Kaile. I was pretty amazed. For a 7 year old!

3 comments:

paul said...

sharp suits...did jan or christene pick those out?

Aaron Joseph said...

Jan has a keen sense for style. He used to work at Nordstrom you know.

Nice pictures kaile. I had so much fun with you and garrett in branson.

Your garden looks great christene. You're going to be giving those away for quite a while.

Christene said...

Jan picked them out. AJ was right. Jan is the shopper in our family. If I try to pick things out, he makes me take them back. :)

I had so much fun at the reunion. I can't believe it is over already, I have been waiting for so long for it to be here. I will post pictures soon. I had to have a 4 hour nap today to try and catch up. Luckily Jan had the day off so I could.

My next amazing feat is to get ready for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. Up another 35 hours straight. What fun.

I miss you all already!!