A complete family is an amazing thing. On March 15, 1997, Jan and I were sealed for time and all eternity
in the San Diego temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This means that any children that came to our family would automatically be sealed to us, tied to us for eternity.
Since our family is now complete, Jan wanted to take them all there for a family photo shoot. Luckily, Jan's sister, Ginny, agreed to be our photographer.
I'm grateful for my children. I'm grateful that Heavenly Father entrusted me with such an important task of being a mom. I know he sent me some of his most special spirits to teach and raise so we can all live with him again.
Some days are hard, but I know all will be well in the end.
I'm grateful for my husband and eternal companion. I'm grateful for his willingness to be such a good father. He loves his kids, and me, and would do anything for us.
I am grateful for this new sweet spirit straight from our Heavenly Father. I know we were all spirits in our Father's kingdom before we came to earth to receive a body. It is fun watching as these sweet infants learn to control and master their bodies.
I'm grateful that my kids love each other, and am filled with joy when they express that love to each other in words and deeds. Each one has accepted Kade into our family without a second thought.
A song that we often sing is one of my favorites and expresses exactly how I feel:
I have a family here on earth
They are so good to me
I want to share my life with them
through all eternity
Families can be together forever
through Heavenly Father's plan
I always want to be with
my own Family
and the Lord has shown me how I can
The Lord has shown me how I can
I'm grateful for the temple. I'm grateful for the peace I feel when I go there, and the knowledge that I learn as I become a better daughter of God. I'm grateful for my eternal family.

No comments:
Post a Comment