So, I finally found an OB/GYN that will deliver me.... and we got into the house after two weeks in a hotel and two nights at our new Bishop's house..... and we are mostly unpacked.... so things are looking up in my world. My feet have decided to join the party.
I will try and take some belly pics this week. I don't look so good, even though I'm not as big as usual, so bear with me. This year has been tough on my body and my mind. Hopefully I'll update again before the baby comes, which will be July 29th, or sometime thereafter. :)
I will try and take some belly pics this week. I don't look so good, even though I'm not as big as usual, so bear with me. This year has been tough on my body and my mind. Hopefully I'll update again before the baby comes, which will be July 29th, or sometime thereafter. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment