Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kaile's birthday

So we have had a lot of celebrations. First we celebrated Kaile's birthday. What a beautiful young woman she is becoming. I enjoy her humor and quick wit. I love that she LOVES to read. I love you Kaile! Happy 9th birthday!!

2000





2001





2002




2003



2004



2005




2006



2007





2008





2009


We had a fun birthday party. We had a few girlfriends over, and they played, decorated sugar cookies (mostly horses...wonder why), and watched Jurassic Park for the first time. It was a great night.


6 comments:

Miss J. Davis said...

CUTEST!!
Love you Kaile!

Rachel Wattson said...

It's weird to see her so old. Last time I saw her in person she was like 6! Nine, next year pre-teen, yikes!

Amy F said...

Oh, Kaile. Too old. So sweet, cute, and FUN! How fun to be getting so mature.

Sugufam said...

I love your video. Your family picture is so cute. Everybodys soo big. Nata was 9 on the 13th and isn't it so nice to have all the help. We don't have internet at home but here at grandmas we do. I found your link on beckys blog. Congrats late. He is so cute. They all are. love christy

Ellen said...

What a beautiful daughter you have.

Elizabeth Lemon said...

Kaile, it was great getting to know you better all last week! We all miss you and hope we can get together again sometime. You are a fantastic young woman and you can do anything you can put your mind to. Stay close to the Spirit and follow your dreams.