Look into our hearts and minds and see what makes us tick! Feel free to cry and laugh with us.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
My Latest Accomplishment....
I crocheted these for the friend who taught me how to crochet a couple of years ago. I think they turned out pretty cute! This was my first attempt at using bedspread thread to crochet.
Really? You are the first. maybe I should figure out how to put one of those polls on here. :) It would be interesting to see. Kaile thinks it is a boy because I am older than Jan, so our entire family is g,b,g,b,g... so naturally....
Garrett just wants a little brother, and Claire vacillates between the two, depending on which one she has in her tummy. :)
8 comments:
Those little booties are perfect!
CUTE! That the only word you need....CUTE!
The only thing they need are cute toes to go in them.
And do I see PINK on them? Are you planning to use them for YOUR baby??
wait... does this mean you are having a girl?
Nope - still don't know. I made them for a friend. We'll find out what we are having on Dec. 3rd!
If it's a girl, you definitely need to make another pair for her. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to get started??? !!
That's my prediction, by the way...
Really? You are the first. maybe I should figure out how to put one of those polls on here. :) It would be interesting to see. Kaile thinks it is a boy because I am older than Jan, so our entire family is g,b,g,b,g... so naturally....
Garrett just wants a little brother, and Claire vacillates between the two, depending on which one she has in her tummy. :)
I never knew you were so crafty..You go girl
Post a Comment