Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wild Animal Park with the Frandsens

Okay, so I am really late putting my summer pics up, so here is the Monday right before we moved. Thank you Paul and Amy for taking time out of your busy schedules to visit! I wish I wasn't so worn out that day! I must be getting older, this pregnancy seems so much more tiring.
Garrett and his cousin Michael.

I love this picture because Garrett is always so caring. Here he is trying to make sure that Bekah had a chance to feel a deer, even though she was nervous.










The boys had so much fun running up and down this hill. It wore me out watching them!

Claire and Abby ran around and around in this puddle.


Thanks again for spending your time with us before we left!!! We love you guys!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Love the new blue... nice look.

You got some good pictures. Good times at the Wild Animal Park. Thanks again!

I love that picture with Claire and the bird.

I got a call from Jan's phone yesterday... nothing there. It happens every once and a while... I must be the first "A" on his list!?! I get calls like that every now and then. I like it when it is Jan's phone... I always think about ya'll... hope kiddos are settling well, especially Kaile in school. Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Hi Jan and Christine. It's Rachel Browning.. Wattson! I was blog hopping and found you guys! Congrats on the house and your family is too cute! Just wanted to say hi and I'm thinking about ya!