Saturday, August 23, 2008

Garrett's Birthday

So I video taped most of Garrett's celebration thinking I could just splice it down and put it on here for you....but no matter how much I slice, it still seems to end up more MB than this program will download. Sorry. Guess you are stuck with pictures. Garrett is loving his bike. He calls his bike his "training wheels". The bike is a little big for him, but he'll get the hang of it pretty soon I'm sure. Kaile has been really good about taking him for rides on the sidewalk around the neighborhood in the afternoons. Hopefully when Jan gets back we can take more walks and let the kids ride.



1 comment:

Amy F said...

Cute Garrett. What a big guy! I love the bright green.

And looks like a great bike-riding neighborhood?? Hope to see pictures of your new abode soon!

Hope all is going well!