Monday, June 23, 2008

Dodger Game with the Spott guys

Jan's guys got a chance to go to a Dodger/Indians game in LA. Unfortunately, a couple of the guys couldn't go - so Garrett and I got to tag along. This is Brenton and his wife Summer in the back with our asleep Garrett. (Matt and Angela - that's Matt on the side! He is alive and well.)
I guess he needed to rest up for the game. It worked, he was great!

This is Saul, Matt, Steven, Brenton and Summer. We had a great time! (And Angela, your brother is a lot of fun! We had a great conversation on the way to the game. What a put together, intelligent young man!)

Garrett after the 10 inning game. He watched the game intently for over 5 innings. I was pretty proud. Some adults can't even do that! He was so cute, the lady sitting next to him gave him his own Dodger Hat. He was pretty excited...even though Daddy called him a traitor. :)



2 comments:

Amy F said...

I didn't realize that Matt P. is one of Jan's guys! How fun! Looks like a fun crew again.

And Garrett is such a cutie. Isn't it fun to see them adopt some of their daddy's hobbies and loves in life?? I'm so impressed that he lasted so long!

I want to see pictures of Claire and the growing belly (if you're even showing yet!). But seeing you all in person would be even better!!...

Christene said...

I'll try to post more family pics soon...and some big belly pics just for you, Amy. I have been as big as I am now for the last two months, so hopefully I am loosing fat and gaining baby!