Nothing else as exciting as last week - thank goodness!! Jan's going snowmobiling this weekend with his company. Keep your fingers crossed. J/K Jan!
Decembers Finest
8 years ago
Look into our hearts and minds and see what makes us tick! Feel free to cry and laugh with us.
2 comments:
I am simultaneously so excited and so sad to see those sweet sweet children grown up. I mean, just look at Claire. She's not a yummy baby anymore...she's a darling little girl. Oh! They grow up so fast.
I am just so grateful that I will have the chance to see Kaile get baptized.
Wow, I really miss you guys.
You need to call me really soon so we can talk.
Love, Jess
So glad I checked tonight...
Happy Birthday to Kaile! What a special day for you... your breakfast in bed looks deliciously special!
Is she going to be baptized in ID or CA?? Let us know...
And when are you coming "home?" Soon??...
Post a Comment