Look into our hearts and minds and see what makes us tick! Feel free to cry and laugh with us.
Friday, October 12, 2007
US Citizenship test
I took this test. I missed Susan B. Anthony. I guess I am not into women's rights, huh? Too long out of school. How did you do? Press the comment button below.
Yikes! I'm embarrassed that I only got 6/11. But on review of the missed answers, most of them were because I didn't read thoroughly enough the question and/or the answers. Excuses, excuses I know... but I guess my test-taking skills are a little rusty!
2 comments:
Yikes! I'm embarrassed that I only got 6/11. But on review of the missed answers, most of them were because I didn't read thoroughly enough the question and/or the answers. Excuses, excuses I know... but I guess my test-taking skills are a little rusty!
9/11
missed the amendments and number of supreme court justices.
Post a Comment